Worldcom Public Relations Group Elects Global, Regional Board of Directors
Worldcom Public Relations Group, years the leading partnership of global public relations firms which Kaizo has been a partner of for over fifteen years, has announced the re-election of Scott Chaikin, executive chairman of Cleveland, Ohio-based Dix & Eaton, as chair of its global Board of Directors. The election of Chaikin and the board’s 2016-17 officers was held during Worldcom’s recent Annual General Meeting in Brussels, Belgium.
The group board of directors is charged with setting and leading the strategic direction of Worldcom. The group and region boards work with and are supported by key committees and Worldcom staff leadership. The boards’ focus is on advancing the brand, increasing partner value, driving thought leadership and knowledge sharing and creating business opportunities for individual, regional and global agency collaboration. Worldcom utilizes the best advantages of independent, combined with the supportive, collaborative partnership to provide a different, better option to clients seeking results oriented marketing and communications solutions.
In addition to Chaikin, the Worldcom global board officers include:
- Chair-elect: Patrik Schober, managing partner, Pram Consulting, Prague, Czech Republic
- Past Chair: Stephanie Paul, managing director, The Phillips Group Pty Ltd, Brisbane, Australia
- Asia Pacific Region Chair: Thomas B. Van Blarcom, managing director, TQPR, Bangkok, Thailand
- EMEA Region Chair: András Nagy, managing director, Probako Communications, Budapest, Hungary
- Americas Region Chair: Tom Donoghue, APR, president, Donoghue & Associates, Calgary, Alberta, Canada