The role will involve working as a key consultant across our portfolio of technology clients that includes; BlackLine, Sharp, SnapLogic, Avast, D-Link and some new wins we will announce shortly. The candidate will be expected to have strong Technology PR experience in the UK, outstanding contacts, insightful industry knowledge and a track record of working on and delivering strong and effective campaigns.
We are looking for the following:
- Evidence of responsibility for managing successful technology PR and content programmes within a consultancy environment; a mix of corporate, trade and consumer would be ideal.
- Proven experience and ability in new business.
- Strong team collaboration and people management skills.
- Good client retention and relationship management capabilities.
- Someone motivated by a dynamic, growing and opportunistic environment.
- Ability to think outside the box and deliver tangible value against client objectives.
- Crisis and issues management experience is desirable but not essential.
- Ambition to help grow our practice with new clients, new initiatives and more award worthy work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to fast track their career in an inclusive and rewarding environment.
Please share your interest and experience with us at firstname.lastname@example.org