The role will involve working as a key consultant across our portfolio of Health clients that includes; Gilead Sciences, Johnson and Johnson, ISIC and Elsevier.
The candidate will be expected to have strong experience, insightful industry knowledge and a track record of working on and delivering effective campaigns. We are looking for the following: Evidence of responsibility for managing successful healthcare PR and issues programmes within a consultancy environment; a mix of ethical, health associations and consumer health would be ideal.
- Proven experience and ability in new business.
- Strong team collaboration and people management skills.
- Good client retention and relationship management capabilities.
- Someone motivated by a dynamic, growing and opportunistic environment.
- Ability to think outside the box and deliver tangible value against client objectives.
- Crisis and issues management experience is desirable but not essential.
- Ambition to help grow our practice with new clients, new initiatives and more award worthy work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to fast track their career in an inclusive and rewarding environment. Please share your interest and experience with us at email@example.com