Award winning event organiser, ROAR B2B, has brought in Kaizo to support on all media activity for its inaugural UK Cyber Week event taking place on 4th and 5th April at the Business Design Centre, London.
Kaizo is supporting with all media relations and press activity, with the aim of raising awareness of the event as the essential platform for education on cyber risk. With over 100 world-class speakers, hackers and disruptors, the aim of UK Cyber Week event is to bridge the knowledge gap between the cyber and business communities.
Bradley Maule-ffinch, Group Managing Director, UK Cyber Security Week says; “The criticality of cyber security has moved it from the basement to the boardroom – and this has created a knowledge gap that must be addressed. We needed a communications partner that not only has deep experience in cyber security but who brings creativity, contacts and a shared commitment to addressing that gap to the table. Kaizo was the obvious choice.”
Steph MacLeod, Director of Kaizo says; “Security is one of the fastest moving and evolving landscapes for any organisation to navigate. Our cyber experience ranges from deep enterprise through to consumer, so the unique, accessible breath of perspectives that UK Cyber Week brings together was very exciting for us. Whether it be talking about scams, fraud and privacy or nation state sponsored attacks and AI, we’re looking forward to what will be a very insightful event.”
Among those sharing their real-life experiences and insights on the state of current and future cyber security on stage will be:
- Cecilie Fjellhøy, the star of The Tinder Swindler – Netflix’s most-watched documentary of 2022
- Jennifer Cox, an award-winning Security Manager with outstanding contribution to Women in Tech fresh off of releasing her new book
- Dan Gericke, Chief Technology Officer at ExpressVPN on how exposure to Counter-Terrorism efforts in the Middle East shaped his career
- Geoff White, BBC, Sunday Times and Channel 4 investigative reporter and host of top podcast “The Lazarus Heist”
- Chris John Riley, Senior Security Engineer and Tech lead for Google Switzerland
- Sarah Armstrong-Smith, Chief Security Advisor at Microsoft
ROAR B2B is providing conference level content completely free of charge in order to demystify jargon, share the latest thinking and showcase world-leading cybersecurity technology and initiatives. The event will bring together business and security professionals to level-up UK cyber security, and provide an opportunity for the community to become better prepared to tackle business cyber threats and issues, collectively.
Free attendee registration for UK Cyber Week is open here. Press registration is available here.