Kaizo is proud to announce that it has again been awarded the Investors In People (IIP) standard. Kaizo was one of the first PR agencies to gain IIP accreditation more than ten years ago and this has been renewed on a tri-annual basis ever since.
The award followed an inspection involving interviews with members of the team, from juinior account executives to senior management. The wholly positive report gave credit to Kaizo’s encouragement of staff to develop themselves and their careers.
In his report Colin Winchester IiP assessor stated: “I was delighted to complete this review especially as I found so much excellent good evidence”.
The report contained the following summary on strong aspects of this assessment
- “Everyone I spoke to was very confident in their role and was willing to talk freely with me, which says much for the way people are managed, supported and encouraged to express their views.”
- “Many of those I met who had worked elsewhere compared working at Kaizo very favourably with their previous employer(s).”
- “There is a very high willingness by senior managers to wish to improve the way staff are encouraged to develop themselves.”
- “People are encouraged to develop themselves and their careers and I met several people who had grown into senior roles from junior initial work: “I’ve had good career development here”.”
- “There is a high level of respect for the senior management and the level of support and help received by staff.”
- “There is a very inclusive atmosphere which is reflected in the way work is completed and personal development undertaken which means everything is carried out in a positive way.”
- “There is excellent use of internal resources to develop people in the preferred style of working (Insights is one example) by senior managers with relevant expertise.”
- “I was pleased to find that in spite of the difficult market situation the Directors had continued to keep investing in helping staff to develop for the long term and not disbanded the time needed in favour of some possible short term gains.”
Rhodri Harries MD of Kaizo said:
“IiP is very important to us an internal benchmark for our focus on people development. We were delighted with the feedback which endorsed our continued commitment to training, coaching and developing for all our consultants and support teams.”