Innovation Group Picks Kaizo For UK PR Brief
* Insurance BPO and Software Specialist Seeks To Build Sector Awareness
London, 3rd December 2007 – The Innovation Group, one of the leading providers of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and software solutions to the insurance industry, has selected Kaizo, the independent PR and Word of Mouth Communications consultancy, to handle its public relations in the UK.
The appointment of Kaizo, which is effective immediately, follows a comprehensive competitive pitch process and is aimed at building the profile of Innovation Group in the company’s key vertical markets. The Innovation Group is a global company with more than 2000 employees that provides BPO services to insurers and other risk carriers. The Group’s software solutions are designed to handle policy and claims administrative processes.
Mark Mellor, Chief Operating Officer at Innovation Group, said: “Kaizo demonstrated a deep understanding of our communications needs and innovative ideas that will build awareness and understanding of our unique solutions. Innovation Group has grown in part through a selective acquisition strategy and the support of Kaizo is fundamental in our need to take a unified message to the market.”
Rhodri Harries, Managing Director of Kaizo, commented: “Our strategy will be based on building one coherent approach for the group which puts them at the forefront of thinking on issues relating to insurance and outsourcing. We will be looking at building the brand through new thinking and new media.”
Kaizo is part of the Argyll Consultancies Plc and is also a member of Worldcom, the world’s largest network of independent PR Consultancies.
About Innovation Group
• Innovation Group plc (Innovation or Group) provides outsourcing services and software solutions to insurers and other risk carriers. The software solutions are designed for the handling of policy and claims administrative processes within the insurance industry. The solutions can be utilized in connection with the Group’s outsourcing operations or implemented on a stand-alone basis. 76% of the Innovation Group’s total revenues are now recurring with the remainder coming from the sale and support of its software solutions. The Group provides software and outsourcing services on a non-branded basis and does not perform insurance underwriting functions.
• The general BPO market is currently forecasted to outpace other IT services. In North America, BPO is estimated to grow by an 8.8% compound annual growth rate to $100 billion by 2009. Gartner 2005.
• Innovation has over 220 global clients including the Royal Sun Alliance, Ford Motor Company, Aviva, AXA Insurance, Toyota (South Africa) and Zurich (UK). The Group processes more than 3 million claims per year with 20% direct claims cost saving achieved. The software operates in 8 languages and the Group has approximately 2000 people across offices in North America, the UK, Germany, South Africa, Australia and Japan, visit www.innovation-group.com
• Since 2002, IBM and Innovation Group have worked together to deliver proven business solutions for insurance carriers that have brought innovation, clear business value and return on investment. Together they are enabling clients to realize the benefits of transformational change in core insurance functions such as Policy Administration and Claims Management.